Sunday, 8 November 2009

WooT~!

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 8:47 pm
Ice again just now
My mood good again
No more emo
Haha
Going to school tomorrow
Last 2 days go to school le
After that waiting for spm
But I have no mood to study again
Something in my brain now
Trying to put it beside 1st

Yesterday was Niao Ge birthday
Bought a Death Note T shirt for him
And also myself
Haha
Nice ba
So i bought it
Blup blup blup~
Im very full now
Ate Kfc and Ice just now
Can tahan until tomorrow le

Tomorrow Welson macam come back Miri
Planning went lunch with him
Haha
Not sure yet
Discuss this afternoon
Wait for his call tomorrow
*Peace
 
And, something happen now
I just know that all
Dont ask me again
Bla bla bla
This thing passed so long still can take out to say
Sot de.
Don't know who's fault now
Zzzz


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink