Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Wednesday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 5:22 pm
This morning went to school for chinese lesson
But Ah phang was not free to teach us
So he did give some essay point for us
Copy for 2 hour
From 7 until 9
He is not around in the APD room
Only us
Everyone were very hardworking to copy down the point
There are just left one week
Stress-ing
Nervous-ing
My head was pain about whole afternoon
Pain until i feel want to vomit
Haiz
Sick?
I have no energy to walking around the house
Lazy to refill my water and take thing to eat
Rather don't drink and don't eat
Tired

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This saturday is our graduation
Finally I am gradute
And need to plan for my future
I am very reluctant my friends and also my classmate
And also my teacher
But not all my subject teacher
Just only some
I not really like some of my teacher
They teaches nothing to me
Only copy notes everyday
Meaningless

Time to show some photo today while copying the points





  
 
 
*Zheng, I asked you don't sleep!!!!




Today Zheng's word "人长得平凡也不是个错 "




I did miss u today, bii~
=)
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink