Thursday, 26 November 2009

Happy or unhappy?

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 4:11 pm
Hmmm...
Don't know how to describe my mood today
I did something bad
But I have my reason to do that
Forgive me friends~
Daisy did come collect the money from me just now
My wallet had empty already
Where should I take money?
Dad was outstation last few days
No people give me pocket money for a week
Totally fainted
A poor week again
Money money~
Please come to me~
Something I would like to apologize here
About my previous post
" I found that boys are really so.... "DAMN" "
I am not saying you guys k..
I mentioned "brothers"
So it did include you guys
Zheng, Kni, K9, Ung, Zp, Cephas, Momo, Ah niao
Please don't misundrstanding >.<

Beside that,
Seems like someone so like him
LOL
How come like that
I am totally pengsan

I am tired and sleepy now
Can't get how come like that
I just wake at 1.30pm
And just passed 2 and half hour
I felt sleepy
Weird
My healthy is going down
Headache for the whole morning
I dint tell him =P
It's better now
Not that pain already

Tomorrow is Wendy birthday
Promised out with her in the afternoon with IT Ah Yong
And gonna go for Min Min party again tomorrow night
I'll back home early
Kni,
I know what you want to say
I will study la
And once again
Don't ask me Bu Yao Chao ok?
Let me enjoy one day
I am almost dead cause of the stress
I will start do my revision after tomorrow also

Last,
I gonna ask a question
Hope you will answer me after u read this
Because I am not dare to ask you face to face =P


What do you treat me as?

Just feel want to say thank you
Thanks bii, Muacks
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink