Friday, 6 November 2009

06.11.09

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 7:21 pm



Just woke up from my nap
Quite emo now
Feel want to go out
But not play or waste money
Just wanna walk around
Take a fresh breath
And continue my study

Yesterday was my Dear Lyn birthday
We celebrate at "Xin Hao Wei"
After that went to Sports Cafe
Finally I drink last night
Wait for a very long time already
But I dint drink much
Just 2 cups
Better than no
We took a lots photo last night
Will post out later

I drink wine this afternoon
After drink feel very sleepy and headache too
Well, I have a nice nap just now (=

Think about him whole day
This time really make the decision don't want to find him
Just temporary
Not forever
Maybe wait until I finish exam
If  I can do it =)
Trying
Miss him a lot
Control-ing
I should concentrate on my study now
Sorry if make u annoying
I will try my best to control my feeling
Ok, stop it here

Someone weird here
Sien
Why does she must come in my room to do this do that after I wake?
Farking annoying
What to do?
I cant blame her
I cant do anything
Shyt
Keep talking there
I'm lazy to talk
Please stay far away from me and leave me alone
I am DAMN ANNOYING NOW

I'm so sad I cant join the Pc fair this coming December
I have exam on that time
4,5,6 DEC Pikom Fair
I wanna join too la
Sad
Exam Pendidikan Seni on 4th Dec
Finish at 11o'clock
Fine, I will go find you guys after my exam


*Photo took last night


 
 
 


 
 
 



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink