Sunday, 22 November 2009

Sunday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 6:24 pm
Just wake up
Drinking papaya juice now
This morning went to dewan suarah
Then went parkson by walk
Tired and almost fainted
Feel that I cant stand stable
Goyang-goyang
I think Im too tired maybe?
Study the whole day everyday (Except today)
Sleep in the midnight
And wake in the early morning
Someone did said my eye just like panda eye
Is it really so serious?
Used mask just now
Hope it will better
Headache now
My headache never been cure
And it bring it relatives came to visit me too
Flu and cough
Hope they will leave soon

Here's for my dear Lyn
Dont know what happen to her but seems she's down this few days
Cheer up girl
Don't let it hurt you
Be strong!

Something that happen I still cannot accept it
It's really horrible
I think someone cant accept it too
Since they 're still.....
Really.. unbeliveable

Gonna study math tonight
It killed me
How did i learn all the thing in one night?
Die die die
I don't want fail at it
K9, Cephas, Pei sing, Ung, Zheng!!!!
Save me!
I don't know how to learn in a short time la!!
How? How? How?

 Thanks for your caring
Miss you much but force myself to don't find you
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink