Sunday, 1 November 2009

Friends, start study please, It's too late, or else u will regret whole life

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 1:27 pm
Friends, there are left 17 days for us
Spm is getting near and near
Start study please

Finally I've wake up
Finally my mood is come now
Start study now
Hope it wont too late for me

Yesterday went to tanjung
Long time I dint go there
Miss the feeling of sea
It's damn nice
Love it
Thank you my friends
You make my mood come nows

Advice for myself:
Stop thinking everything
Study now
Although it's too late
At least u tried
Cheer up!
No one cant live without love
It's the time to wake up
He's not belong to you
Think those after exam
Try to be strong
Supernatural, I'll come to u next month =)













free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 评论:

〖♫Music-My Life♪〗 said...

Well~
Glad to see that you wake up at last minit =)
永远都不嫌太晚,只要你肯去做。
一定要加油哦~
别再突然没mood了啦,至少勉强你自己熬过这几天咯~
只要你尽力就好,别给自己太大压力哦~
Anthea,你要加油加油加油~!!!
暂时把我所有的祝福寄放在你那里陪你熬到考试结束~
希望它能让你每天都有美美的心情~
God Bless You~ XD

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink