Saturday, 28 November 2009

Happy Birthday To My Babe Min Min

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 11:57 am
Celebrated Min min's birthday last night at Blue Coast
Sorry to my dear Min min about I'm not there while 12am
Forgive me >.<
Happy birthday again~
And the wishes again
May god bless you always
Stay cute and pretty always
Wish you all the best
It's too bad last night dint take photo with her
Quite rush last night
Mum asked me to back earlier
What to do
A lot of thing forgot to do
Hmmm..
Stomach was not feeling well since last night
Feel wan to vomit and a bit cough and flu now
*Sigh
I hate the feeling
It's sucks
I would like to have more beer last night
Mood not really nice
I'm glad I keep it good last night
No one know about it =)
Start study today
Wednesday is Science and Art papers
Jia you!! It's almost finish =)

A lyric here but i changed it
"男人不该让女人太累,虽然你是我的一切,也别让我感觉爱你很伤悲"



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink