Monday, 2 November 2009

Tears

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 3:45 pm
Tears stopped since half year ago
And it started drop last night
A nightmare
Until now I still remember it clearly
The thing happen inside the dream
Who's inside the dream
I remembered clearly
It just like happen in the real world
Make me felt angry and jealously
I cant stop thinking of it
Tears dropped just now again and again
I tried to stop it
But its still same
Fine
I dont wanna care about it anymore
Its enough to let me feeling down
Tired


*Trying to smile like this


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's For A Girl Peck Chieng
I heard she's in hospital now
Wish she recover soon
And take care
God bless always


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink