Friday, 20 November 2009

Friday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 10:35 pm
Just come back from the Golden Hill Annual Award dinner at Park City
Quite tired
Did drink a lots wine just now
And I think something while sitting beside the pool there
Just feel that I'm very stupid at doing those stuff
Not the stuff you think but other stuff
I am voluntary to do any things for you
I cant get the reasons why I do so
Fine, put it besides 1st
I don't want to be emo tonight
I'm tired

I feel that I become fatter since the dinner last night and tonight
Gonna keep fit
No more lunch and dinner start from tomorrow
Only drinks

有人说:
风声,可以传达思念
所以我对风说了
I
Miss
You
希望它可以帮我传达给你

The secret is belongs to me
Not you
So, I have the right to choose
Either say it out or not





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink