Saturday, 21 November 2009

Saturday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 7:02 pm
Just back from parkson
I am totally tired now
Studying for whole day

I did know something just now
I am frighten when know that
It's unbeliveable
I never think the things will happen
It's too bad

Looking the things happen around me
I am more afraid to start a relationship
Although I never think want to start one
It is fear
It is complicated
It is scary

Going back to my studies
I have finish 3 subject in my exam
And sitting mathematic paper on monday
The subject I most scare fail
Found people to help
But it's useless
I'm too stupid
Cant learn all in the short time
Stress-full


 
 
 

Miss you bii~

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink