Saturday, 14 November 2009

14.11.09 Graduation Day

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 5:38 pm
Today is the Graduation Day for our form 5 student
Finally, I've graduate
And SPM is getting near
4 days more
Trying to concentrate on my study
Now my head is very pain
And I feel want to vomit
I am tired
But i cant sleep
Waiting for the movie tonight 2012
Going with my gang
Lyn told me that she cant wait for it
I cant wait for it too
Quite emo
It is raining now
I like the feeling
And I hope i can go out and walking around under the rain
But, I scare someone will scold
So i dint did it
Staying inside my room and blogging here
Listening to the rain and music


Flu now
It make me hard to breath
Shyt
Going back to the topic
Ah Phang was not free to take photo with us just now
We was waiting inside the hall until he came out from the VIP room
But he told us that he was busying
It's too bad
All of us were there just now just for take photo with him
But just like what i said, he is busy
Fine,just let it be
One day will have the chance
Haha
I'm gonna stay at home after tonight
No more outing
Only study at home
Gambateh everyone!




 
 
 
 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here for the one who birthday today
No need apologise
I know it
And Happy birthday
Wish you all the best
Thanks for your caring
Stay healthy =)

And here for UNG
Ung, sick jor horh
Called you don't hang out every night lo
Don't want to hear it la
Now sick liao lo
Only will say me.. huh
Anyway
Stay healthy k?
Wish you recover soon
Drink more water and don't forget to take your medicine

Here for Kenny, the patient too
Kni Sim
You also the one
Drink more water la
And take more rest
Don't everyday dota until midnight just go sleep
Second day still got work still want to play
No need everyday ask me to study la
I will study myself
Tonight hang out for the last time le
Movie only
After that will study le
Don't worry
Recover soon ya
Stay healthy

Bii, I miss you much 
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink