Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Rainy Day

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 5:46 pm


Finally, moral paper is over
And continue next Tuesday
Counting down for the last 4 subject
After that i will get my freedom *yesh
Wendy did come my house just now
And I asked her to brought me went to take my medicine
I hate medicine
I gonna eat for one month
Shyt
After that accompany her went to spy her turtle for a while
I saw someone too
Miss him more after saw him
*Sigh
Don't want to say about him again
If not I will miss him more
OK! STOP

The rain was very heavy just now
It let me think back my Form 2 memories
4 gals playing under the rain
Just like fools
Really stupid
But never regret to do that
And love it much
Cause I love Rain
*Peace

Just now
I found that boys are really so... "DAMN"
Of course except my brothers
Really don't know what are they thinking
And they will never let you know too
Just only will hiding here and there
I am not mentioning anyone here
I am only say out my opinion =P
Please do not misunderstand =)


The rain let me thinking a lots of things that happen before
*Sigh
好想看你多一点

Bii,
Miss you a lots =(


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink