Sunday, 29 November 2009

新生活

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 9:16 am


不爱了
不想了
   读书了
*Peace =D

What a stupid day today
Something wrong to my stomach
"O" for the 5th time since yesterday until today
Better "O" until the day I exam
Then I no need to go for exam
PIF
Sien, stomach ache for whole day
Kanasai
I still cant concentrate on study today 
Keep facing the laptop =P
And listening to the song
I had made a decision
No more emo
Trying to be happy everyday =D
No matter what thing happen
And now..
I want to earn money after SPM
Then wanna learn car using my own money except got people want to sponser me xD
Wondering issit someone there want to sponser me? Hehe...
Last,
I wanna say " I will not love you anymore *Blink* "

 

Still missing you here =P
free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink