Tuesday, 3 November 2009

I hate and I love

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 4:51 pm
I hate myself and
I love him
Love but not like
Love? I don't dare to confirm
And also don't want to know
Don't want to love
I hate
It make me feel annoying
I simply think everything about him everyday
Why am I so useless?
Said don't want to find him but still like that
I miss him very much
I miss him every second, minutes, hours
But him... I don't think he will miss me
Maybe just only when his mood is very good so he will miss me?
Don't care
I wanna know everything about him
I wanna know all the truth
I don't wanna let him trick
Ya, maybe he is tricking me
Or maybe he is not
Whatever
I don't care
I just wanna know everything
I trying to hide my feeling
I do everything let myself busy to forget
But when i am alone
He came out on my mind
What to do
I am useless
I asked Zheng "Why boys were all like that? Everything were their fault"
He answered "在说别人的错误前先想想自己是否曾经犯过同样的错,也许你自己觉得没有错但不代表别人会这样认为"
Nice answer
But it does not match what I say
He did not know what am i saying and simply give me a answer like this
*sweat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have studied part of science and sj this two days
Will continue study tonight
I am tired right now
Not enough rest i think
Keep sneezing this few days
Almost get sick
But no one care
I did not care too
*peace
I hope I get sick
Then I wont think so much
What a stupid mind will think like that
I feel want to eat french fries right now
Anyone can buy it for me?




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink