Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Tuesday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 3:27 pm
It's coming tomorrow
Drinking the ultimate at coffee bean while doing some revision now
The service is SUCKS
Regret to come here
This is the first time and also the last time I been here
No more next time
SUCKS place SUCKS service
Starbucks is the best
*Peace

Quite nervous now
Left few more hours
Faced some trouble
A lots of thing haven buy yet
Gonna go buy later

6.43pm
At home right now
F**king tired
Keep on coughing
My throat is damn itchy
Hope it will be better tomorrow
I don't hope I keep coughing while exam

Jia you to all of my friends
GAMBATEH
God would bless us all the time
JIA YOU!!!


Bii,
Miss you much here
Really hope that you can cheer me up today
I hope to see you before my exam
I know i could not think too much before the exam
I will try to control my mind and dont let it think about you
But,
I hope that
I can receive your message before my exam
 Muacksss



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink