Monday, 9 November 2009

Getting crazy

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 5:43 pm
Im almost crazy
I did killed by books
Start from few months ago
Everyone did asked me to study
Study study study
I know they're caring me
But.....
I am getting crazy about it
No one know my feel
And no one care too
Acting like don't care everything everyday
Acting the exam are not important
I know how important are the exam
I know it's affect my future too
I did try my best to study
And now i just need sometime to relax
Forget about the stress
But now
I'm just like staying in a jail
I'm just hanging out for one afternoon
Lunch and walking around
And I need to scare been scold or say by everyone
You said you did not care how's my result
As long as I try my best
But you forced me to stay at home study everyday
You know that I impossible will facing the book for 24/7
But why still you want to jailed me?
I don't dare to imagine how's my life after the exam
Since now you did those things
Everything make me lost my freedom
And I rather disappear here

I hate EXAM!

Today Zheng's advice " 是你的就是你的,不是你的强留也没有用,勉强是没有幸福的"





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink