Friday, 27 November 2009

The birthday Gal and Something else~

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 7:22 pm
Hanging out this afternoon with the birthday Gurl ~ Wendy
And someone else together with us
He is IT Ah Yong
Count as Wendy's colleague
Went to parkson walking around
Then Wendy went to bought her friend birthday present
A birthday Girl bought a birthday present for others
It's weird man~
After that she da pao for her turtle
Again~ I went bouvelard with them
Not really want to see him actually
But i cant control my eye =P
Miss him a lot when i at parkson ba~
Not I want de
I deleted a photo just now
DAMN!!
The photo i most like
I am regret
But I have no choice, I must delete it
Otherwise I will have a big trouble
Mood totally down
Fine!!!!!
Going to Min min's party later
Waiting they come my house
Gonna cheer up myself now!!!
Cheer up please ANTHEA LIEW!!!


*Edited for the birthday girl as a present replacement



 
*With the birthday girl



* I like this a lots, anyone want to buy it for me?



 

*Emo photo(I am jelousing, envy-ing and hating my self!)


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink