Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Yesh! Finish Exam

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 11:15 am
Finally finish the 2nd trial exam
Now just wait for the SPM
I am tired now
And also pressure
Spm is coming but i have still no mood to study
Haiz
What should I do

My honey is biting her toys now
Naughty girl
Really pesty
It just wake up
And my turn to sleep now
But no one take care of her
I need to wait somebody back and go sleep
Damn tired and my head is pain

Yesterday me Lyn and Min have went ice city
We ate there
It's too bad the yogurt is out of stock
So we did order these:
Mango ice with rainbow rice
Mango ice with chocolate syrup
Mango ice with pudding
Its quite nice too
At least it is ice
After eat i feel happy and happiness
=)

Let see our ice and also My Honey


 

These are my Honey



 





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

I miss him now...

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink