Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Own holidays

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 5:24 pm
06.10.09 Tuesday
A boring day today
went to pustaka study with zheng after school
after that asked yen to pick me to her house cause doesnt want go back home
In the evening, ah fei called me and asked me and yen to go to parkson for shopping and also check what happen to his lappy
7pm reached parkson
the 1st place we went was PC Image
the shop before i worked there
I asked ah tat to helped to check whether whats the problem of fei's lappy
after that, we went shopping inside bintang mega mall
then we went to "xin le yuan" ate western food
The chop damn salty
I thinks the cooker think the salt are free so he/she put much inside it
9.00pm yen brought me home
10.oopm Kni fetch me out again. haha
We went to esplanade although many people said got tsunami tonight
My bro's Vin said if we see a wall then we can run cause the tsunami is come
But we stay there almost 1 and half hour dint feel anything wrong
just the wind were very strong
feel like will let it blew to other country xD
11.45pm we went to momo's house
we stayed in car but momo stand outside car
we chat until 12pm then Kni just send me home cause they're going to car accessories shop


07.10.09 Wednesday(Today)
Lyn miss called me in the early morning
She asked me whether i going to school or not
At the time, i'm still sleeping on my lovely bed
I felt weird how come she dint go to school cause last night she told me she will go to school today
I dint care about her and i continue my dream
Almost 10 like that, min min called me and asked me whether I want to go breakfast with them or not
A weird things again, early morning lyn told me min and zheng were went to school
And now, min called me.. @@
After i asked her, I just know daisy brought them out of school already
They went to breakfast at 2020, after that they went to my house
Until 2pm just went to boulevard shopping again
And now.. BLOGGING at Lyn's house
Hehe...

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink