Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Nothing Special

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 8:52 pm
Chatting with lyn and zheng now
Sms-ing with ung and k9 now
Quite boring
Waiting my movie finish buffering then i gonna go watch it
Haha, Super Natural
Here I come
Phone keep on ringing
Msn keep on alert-ing
Looking at the photo we took before
All my memories
I hope its can save in my mind forever
My memories, my happiness, my friends, my gangs and of course my family
Love them much
They let me stay far away from sadness
Thank you =)

I am nothing to do now
Still chatting, sms-ing, and sure im also missing someone and my friends too
Don't say i didn't miss you
I miss my Dear Yen, my Darling Lyn, my Baby Min, my Honey ong
And one more my Pig Zheng (*laughing)
Besides that, i miss Ung, Kni, Zp, Cephas, Ps, and also the past tense him K9 =)
I miss my colleague too =)

I am boring now!
Lyn dint reply me
Duno where is she going
Lyn~ come back
Haha
Seems I'm getting crazy already
Fine ba..
I wanna watch my movie now
I will come up and post again when I am boring
Hehe

Share some pics with you
Its all my nice memories =)





















 


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink