Saturday, 17 October 2009

Early morning

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 8:41 am
Woke up at 7am just now
And now I am blogging here
Damn bored
I have nothing to do here
Lazy to study
Lazy to gaming
Tonight I gotta go to my sis yen birthday celebration
Since now I still dont know to wear which shirt to go
*Annoying
Trial exam start on last 3 days
I dont even know how to answer all the question
This is the consequences of not study
What to do?
I have no mood to study now
Bad habits
Everytime need to wait for my mood come just can study
I should change this bad habits before but I dint
*Regret
There are one more month then I will sit for my SPM
I haven ready yet
I dint learn anything until now
Im useless
Cant help myself to concentrate to study
Haiz
I hope the sky can rain now
I suit my mood now......

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink