Sunday, 25 October 2009

Tired Sunday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 10:01 am
Back at 3am this early morning and woke up at 7.30am just now
The 1st people i think was him when i woke up and open my eye
The feeling is getting deep and deep
I really scare i cant control it
What should i do?
I try everything to stop missing him
But it's still same

A new member had joined my family last night
A cute shih-tze
Haven have a name yet
It is very pest
Dont want to stay alone
Naughty gal

Yesterday went out with Cephas
Accompany him go get his commision
Then went Boulevard find my darling Lyn
Accompany her take her dinner
After that went to someone house watch movie
SUPERNATURAL
Damn nice
They went drink and I stay alone at their house
Keep watching until around 3 just back home
Planning to go again tonight but I cant
Still got exam tomorrow
Need to stay at home
It's too bad
I really want to watch that movie
Gotta wait for the next week again
And I'll go there to continue
*peace






free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink