Monday, 12 October 2009

Crazy Days

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 9:11 pm

Just go school for 2 days 1 week
Feel like im graduate dy
Everyday hang out with my gangs
And also go out with Ung, my Brother friend
He just came back from KL last few week
And went back KL again last few days
I start went out from last monday
Went to progress play left 4 dead with Min min
Tuesday went to pustaka study with Zheng then night went to parkson with Ong, Lyn, Yen and Boy
Wednesday sleep at home then went to boulevard to my gangs in the afternoon, after that went to Lyn house waiting the time passed
Thursday went to school but until 10 something i back home cause really bored when stay at school
Friday hang out from the early morning until midnight and dint go back home, i was oevrnight at Lyn house.. slept at 4am, PRO?
Saturday,went to parkson again
Sunday, parkson again
How many times i went to parkson last week i already cant remember
Just feel that im crazy dy..
My attitude changed
Doesnt feel want to stay at home
I should not get use to it
I should change this bad habitat
Today is Monday
I went to school this early morning for pay back the book to school
After that went to Lyn house
I study for a while and slept for a while too
After wake, continue study
I feel stress dy
I haven ready to face the exam that coming this wednesday
How will i die on this wednesday
SURE DIE
Haiz






0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink