Monday, 19 October 2009

Monday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 2:59 pm
A different monday
Today I didnt message him
A bit miss him
I receive his message just now
Quite happy
I wont put too much feelings on him
Cause I know the things I want is impossible to happen
So... Just let it be
I cant do anything too =)

Today is my Dear Yen Yen birthday
I dint message her in the midnight 12am
And plan message her tonight 11.59pm
I cant be the 1st one who message her so I will be the last one
Haha..




Dear Yen,
Happy birhtday
I know u cant see it here
But i still wan to write it here
What can u do?
U cant see it
Haha
18 years old dy..
Old 1 yr again
Yen,
Wish u all the best
Study la
Dont always be lazy
Stay pretty always
Stay healthy
God bless you always
=)





0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink