Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Lazy to control anymore

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 9:43 am
I am lazy to control anymore
It just getting serious and serious
What should I do?
Stop meet him and find him?
I cant do that
I'm really miss him much everyday
He is the one i think when i wake up
And also the one i think when i sleep
I really duno what to do..
Anyone can teach me?
I really miss him much and much....

 The recent me

 
 
 Took these few days ago




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

3 评论:

〖♫Music-My Life♪〗 said...

Bleh~
Like what i said~ Miss him then go find him lar~~~Just that simple ma~
What for suffer urself so much leh? lol ==
不要怕东怕西咯~如果你没有找又担心他不理你那永远不会有进展的~至少给自己一个机会,敢敢来不要害羞 =D
精神上支持你,啦啦啦~

p/s:越变越可爱了呢~XD 第三张照片有点“累”的感觉~最近走忧郁路线哦? =X

Unknown said...

lalala... im walk emo style now.. any problem? haha

〖♫Music-My Life♪〗 said...

No problem at all~very 成功 lagi~ lawl XD

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink