Friday, 2 October 2009

家庭难道就不存在信任?

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 6:25 pm
难道要你们相信我就那么难吗?
Everytime just will only say all of these happen are because of my problem, my attitudes!
You never think for me
Why should I lie you for?
I never lie, but
YOU NEVER BELIEVE
Every times are my prolem, my attitudes
Do you ever think?
What are the profits that I get if I lie you?
I dint get anything!
If all of you doesnt want to believe me
Then what are the meaning for I stay here?
I have no meaning to stay here
And also no meaning to stay in the world that no one believe me
Every times I say the truth
But most of the times you said " dont know truth or not"
Fine!
If you dont want to believe
I will not explain anymore!
There are no reason to explain
Just let you misunderstand
Just let you think Im the BAD GAL
I DONT CARE ANYMORE
Im tired of it


Good gal is hard to be, but bad gal is easy to be
Just let me be the bad one





1 评论:

Sassuy said...

hmm..happen to see that you have a blog when I was looking at your Bejeweled Blitz's post on facebook. Tell you something, we walked the same road so, I know what you feel.Have faith and patience, my dear. Trust, if you get it too easy, it's not that meaningful already. Anyway, deep down their heart lies a hope in you; I believe. If you need someone to talk to, don afraid, find me. My msn on my facebook.

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink