Thursday, 31 December 2009

Work work work work

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 12:03 am
Working non-stop everyday
Sleep in the midnight and wake in the early morning
I am really really tired
Very very very tired
Luckily got my friendly colleague accompany me
Crazy everyday, make I not that tired
Thanks guys.. Haha
Few more minutes is SOMEONE birthday
My BOSS, Mr.Tat
Say Happy Birthday to You here 1st ba
Think you won't see it too
Whatever..
Wish you all the best

Wondering how I celebrate tomorrow
I wanna count down
But, who should I go with?
Owhhh gosh! Shit
I am really annoying..
How?
Celebrate alone? Weird
Stupid Paloi me..
I am confusing
Too much people date me =P
Which should I join?
Colleague? Sisters? Friends?
Why cant celebrate with all of them together?
I wish I am naruto now..
Then I can 分身 to celebrate with them ba..
Ishhh!!!

My recent life 

 
 

Recent me



 
 

 






free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink