Thursday, 10 December 2009

Edward Cullen

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 4:50 pm
Well, Im just back from cinema
Watched New Moon just now
It's nice but the ending!!
I just feel want to scold someone because of the ending
How come it just finish like that??!!!!
Fine, Im waiting for next episode
Or I will go buy the book and read =P
Whatever...
Edward Cullen is just TOO HANDSOME
Love him so much..
Yishhh, how best if he's my boyfriend
Hahahahhahaha~
I am willing to be a vampire
Edward, change me.. LOL


 

 I love him! LOL

I just cant wait for Monday
Because it's my last day exam and im waiting for hair dying on monday
*Peace
Learning to saving my money this few days
Feel like I am going to spend a lot of money after my SPM
Trying to control
Someone please scold me if i overspending my money
*Hehe
And now I am waiting for the tea tonight
It's just too rare because Kni asked me tea tonight
Kni! U're just too nice    xD
 



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink