Sunday, 20 December 2009

Fainted~~

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 10:23 pm
19.12.09
A busy day for me
Afternoon I went to dye my hair until 5pm
After that I back home and went to boulevard
Plan to find Mandy there but her colleague said she back home to prepare for the gathering
Owhhh~ Shit! 白跑一趟
After that I asked momo went boulevard fetch me
Attended IloveMiri forum Single Gathering
Organized by Momo
Although he organized it, but the things not he do
Im just like his assistant, help him do this and do that
Phone keep ringing since 18/12
A lots people want to bring friends
Called me and ask me can or not
Aduhhhh~ Really fainted
I am the most busy in the gethering
Only got a bits time to chat with them, the forum member
All of them are nice and friendly
Wanna said sorry to Xiao Min and thank you for help me booking the seat
Thanks =)
I leave very early last night
Cause gonna go for Zheng's farewell party at Season
Thanks la Sheng, for u bring me there =)
Drink alots last night until drunk
Hin chin~ Vomit lagi
Kena mum scold when i told her just now =P


I don't like my hair like this.. >.<






free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

1 评论:

bathmate said...

Now this is a great posting. Its really very impressive and attractive. I like it. I think others will like it and find it useful for them. Good luck.Bathmate

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink