Sunday, 3 January 2010

Em?

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 1:26 am
Hmm, actually should update my blog yesterday
But I type until I fall asleep..
Aiks... I am really very very tired bah..
Forgive me.. I'm not enough sleep this few days
Count down on 31.12.2009
Back home in the early morning on 01.01.2010
Seriously TIRED
Everyday feel want to sleep
I want to off day.. Please~
Half day also can.... Let me sleep more ba
My pimples came out already leh
Ishhhh~ I hate pimples
Quite enjoying my work although I'm tired
But sometimes I really feel want to beat people
Jason was so pity, keep been biten by me
Sorry beh~ Hahaha
CNY is coming and my cloth haven buy yet
Who can help me to buy?
I wanna go shopping ba *Sigh
Fine.. Sienzzz.. Waiting salary out
And then now.. I just realize that Min min friends are so funny
LOL



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink