Friday, 25 December 2009

Seriously Tired

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 3:02 am
Since I start work
I never sleep earlier..
Really really tired
Tonight is christmas eve
Went out with Jason and Leslie just now
Their are my colleague
Not the one in your mine huh..
Is another one..
Both of them are most sayang me when work =P
Very glad to know them. Haha
After that, kena Ong catch to Al Fresco
I dint drink tonight
Im good girl today
I only drink sky juice ^^V
My mood not really good tonight
Cause of someone
Just want to say, Saya memang macam ini, no need to think I will change
Im gald i went out with leslie and jason just now
But I am regret I dint celebrate christmas with Kni them. Sad la..
Sorry guys =(


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink