Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Recently...

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 12:15 am


Sick seriously this weeks..
Last tuesday fever..
Because of raining and I dint use any umbrella
After fews day sore throat
Hard to eat and drinks so I rather don't eat and drinks
Yesterday I get flu..
Seriously flu...
My tears came out suddenly..
And hard to breath
Until this moring.. It's still like that
So, I went back home early today
First time, I'll feel wanna back home because of sick
Haiz.. Is it I'm that weak?
I sleep this afternoon when i reached home but I am still very sleepy
Keep on sneezing and coughing
*Sigh
Hope it can recover before CNY 
God, bless me please.. I don't want sick during CNY

 
*Pain killer from Ah pek.
Haha... Thank you ah pek


 
*Own medicine >.<

 
*Flu medicine from Gina
Thank you Nana.. =)




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink