Friday, 12 February 2010

Happy days!~

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 12:03 am
Ush..
Happy last night and today
Last night went sing k with zhi pei them
Enjoy a lots..
Feel very happy when together with them
This is the 1st time my brother bring me go...
Haha.. Really happy
Zhi pei~ I want go again o~

 
Hoho.. See that beh song face xD


 
"今天你要嫁给我"


 
Handsome guy =P

 
Zp zp zp~

 
Niao niao niao~~

 
This is Xiao niao xiao niao~

 
I Love You~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 I love you
But it doesn't mean that I trust you
I know the thing that I said was truth
No matter you admit it or not
I did something wrong
Sorry to you.....
I just cant control
Because I love
I am really sorry
And I am trying to control..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Chinese New Year
And
Happy Valentines Day 
To
All my Dear Friend 

yuann yuann~
take care urself
try to recover quickly
drink more water and take medicine k?
rest more too.
imissyou
 


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink