Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Worst monday

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 10:39 am
A lots of thing happens..
Been scolded in the early morning
And continue to sleep
Been waked by Wendy Lim again at around 11am
Clean my room until 2pm
Someone did send a weird message to me
I don't know what I did
I din't anything but "you" say me like that
Don't you think you're childish
Weird!
If you do think you're my best friend, and why you dint  message me too?
And it's just my fault?
I told you i'm cleaning my room but seems like you don't want to reply
Think was you called me in the midnight
But I am on the phone at the time so I dint hang up your phone
Maybe this was my fault so, I'm saying sorry to you here
But, I think...
You won't see it
Whatever.....
Night... went shopping with my gangs
Been scolded again before I out
What the toot...
Fine..
After shopping, back home
Wendy Lim, you make me felt annoying dy horh..
Better you go and ask them
Want me to break my rules?
I dint scold you cause I know that you don't know I'm moody
Farking annoying
Damn... I just feel like want to scold all rude words here
F**K!



free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink