Friday, 22 January 2010

Recently.....

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 10:25 am



Quite tired this recently..
Working now and feel moody..
Maybe cause of too tired and some people making noise in the early the morning at my house
Stupid.. Act like fool..
Planned to dye my hair again before CNY
But I don't hope my hair DIE again
How?
Need  find someday to take off and clean my room
My room messy like what..
Never tidy up since I start work
Wanna hide all the workbook in my room
Don't want to see it
Tired...
Keep on gastric pain this few days
How I diet like that? Bodoh..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ung,
Faster come back..
I'm so sien now =P

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Recent life


 
 
 
 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

 Yuann yuann.. I like this..
Thanks. Love it so much
Mwahsz
 


free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink