Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Last Day

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 12:39 am
23.09.09
I start working at 1st of May
And today is the last day i work
They bring me a lot of memories
They teach me a lot of things
They bring me happiness too

Pc Image just like a big family
All of the staffs are friendly and kind-heart

They always help me when i get trouble
If got choices, i really dont want to leave
But i have no choices
So....
I gonna leave...

Guys.. take care
And, good luck in everything..


During the charity fair with kuching and miri staffs*Tiang
*Bite Me(Jason)
*Hafiz
*Lian Lian(Julian)
*Wayne
*Chyuan
*Joseph

*Jimmy birthday

STill got a lot of memories but i dint take in down..
9.38
is the time to prepare work le..
the last day
hmmm
i will miss u guys much...

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink