Tuesday, 1 September 2009

How long did i dint update my blog?

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 6:45 pm



Since ah yung leave kl...
I dint update my blog again..
I'll update it now...
But i have nothing to write..
Just because too boring..
I'm getting crazy
What a boring day...
I want to write in chinese la.
My english poor like shit..
Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I very regret..
Regret about what? I think no need to explain lo.. Private thing
But it's ok..
I very enjoy now..
Single is the best,
Just only when lonely cant find a people to accompany me
Nevermind, I dont care so much
At least I have my friend
Friends are best than a BF
And I dont have enough time to start a relationship too..
Haizzzz................................................................
Boring! Boring! Boring!

Ung, I read ur blog dy...
GG..
Let me know some secret already horh...
I think i ever heard the gal sound..
Hoho..
Faster comem back la..
I very bored
I wanna LEAVE MIRI this sad place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink