Thursday, 18 March 2010

...

发贴者 Unknown 时间: 11:41 am
I'm back from kl.
Something was happen but it's still a nice trip
Whatever.. I still felt happy
Thank you My Dear friends..
I do appreciate the moments we stay together
Besides that..
Where's my another gang?
Zp!~ where you go?
I have a lots of thing want to tell you............
Waiting you to contact me =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt sad and dissapointed on something
I trying to do my best to put it down....
But still failed....
Anyone can teach me what to do?
I hate liars...
I hate myself too cause of too easy to belive people...
Hate hate hate hate hate!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more here....
Happy birthday to you, Mr.Wayne
Have a blast and wish you all the best




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

0 评论:

Post a Comment

 

♥ The Silence Rain Template by Ohthemes Blogger Template | Free Backlink